To nurture Catholic faith development in each child and in each child's family.
To help each child:
1. To develop a good self image
2. To become aware of others in relationship to themselves
3. To develop independence skills
4. To develop social skills
5. To be able to share
6. To develop communication skills
7. To develop physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually
8. To develop a love of learning, exploring and discovering
9. To be introduced to Catholic education curriculum focusing on Religion, Reading, and introductions to Math and Science.